Microsoft Technologies like MS Project, Visual Studio.net, VB 6.0, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, ADO, COM+, Crystal Report 7.0,9.0,11.0, Microsoft Project, MS Office Products, Windows Server 2003 Server, ASP.net, VB.net, C# and Microsoft Vision etc
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate the execution of IT projects, within company policy, to meet the agreed quality standards, time planning and scope.
- Coordinate technology-related matters with top executives, planning upgrades of existing software or hardware and negotiating with vendors for the service of current products or the purchase of new ones.
- Responsible for database designing and schema implementation.
- Strong grip on project management tools including MS Project, MS Excel, and Team Foundation Server.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of different software-based projects.