Simplification by Design
Organizations face significant risks – financial, operational, regulatory and even reputational – from technological advances, demographic changes, and economic shocks, regulatory and environmental issues. The response is often a point-solution intended to solve the most pressing crisis and ‘transform’ business. However, organizations are realizing that there is no good substitute for the reality that successful business transformation requires a holistic approach.
HOW Innokat HELPS
Simplification by Design (SBD) is a proprietary Innokat Framework aimed at providing a holistic approach to transformation. Simplification by Design combines our deep domain/ industry experience and insights with:
- Business Process Excellence (BPE)
- Business Performance Management (BPM)
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Six Sigma
By applying the framework, Innokat Consulting enables you to create the foundation for change and growth. SBD can also be applied to reduce the cost of change programs by bringing in focus on products, people, and process.
The Simplification by Design Framework can be applied to accelerate transformation programs in business and/ or IT system implementation, such as Cloud application/ infrastructure and application portfolio rationalization/ optimization.
Our Simplification by Design Framework brings you the following benefits:
- Create a foundation for business resilience: Better compliance and regulatory reporting, improved business risk management
- Improved technological enablement: Ability to deploy Cloud, mobility, infrastructure and strategic applications
- Consistency in shared services: Reduced regional/ local variances, foundation for Coe.
- Strengthen baseline for virtualization and BPO: Leverage captive, co-located, dedicated managed services, multi-tenanted BPO/ utilities
- Reduce cost and complexity of organizational change: Process transparency, lowered secondary controls and reduced decision layers
- Improve market response and pace of change: Faster time-to-market, new product introductions, etc.