Service Integration & Management
Organizations today are using an increasing number of providers for a variety of IT services. Managing the services and their availability in a seamless and consistent manner is a major challenge. There is a need for an end-to-end Service Integration and Management (SIAM) framework that enables seamless integration and collaboration to streamline the service operations in multi-sourcing environment.
HOW Innokat HELPS
With proven SIAM framework, we help you:
- Achieve business-aligned IT services
- Implement simplified, standardized and integrated processes and tools aligned with industry best practices
- Increase IT performance by 30-50%
- Get 10-25% labor productivity benefits
Our SIAM solution helps you transform to a mature business-centric service model.
SIAM is a supplier-agnostic end-to-end integration framework that addresses the challenges of multi-sourcing. The SIAM capability, when deployed in an organization, acts as a self-contained entity, performing some or all customary service management roles, while providing oversight into operations through the establishment of well-defined interfaces and robust governance practices.
Our framework enables several key tenets of service integration. These tenets form the basis to streamline various work streams that are responsible for seamless provisioning of IT services across the supplier landscape. From demand allocation to value delivery, the tenets help strengthen relationships between the suppliers and the business. Supplier empowerment, knowledge sharing and effective governance are some of the evident outcomes of the integration effort.
Innokat leverages this framework to build service integration capabilities for its customer organizations through a simple three-step approach:
ASSESS EXISTING CAPABILITIES
- Use pre-defined questionnaires to assess various organizational capabilities
- Profile capabilities on a maturity scale
- Entitle capabilities for a robust integration
SET UP/ENABLE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
- Establish a roadmap to integration
- Identify, define and integrate services
- Define target operating model
- Develop consistent processes and tools
- Build change champion network
- Deploy processes and tools
- Define and establish E2E SLAs
- Monitor, measure and manage SLAs/KPIs