Organizations are employing real-time supply chain signals to predict demand. This arms them with a competitive edge in terms of planning function, maintaining optimal levels of inventory, meeting unexpected spikes in demand and achieving improved customer service at reduced cost. Big Data and enhanced processing power – a new generation of pattern recognition and analytical tools – enable this kind of intelligence.
HOW Innokat HELPS
Innokat’s Demand Sensing and Multi-Enterprise Inventory Optimization Solution integrates internal and external signals from sales orders, POS, stock movement, inventory, shipments, returns, production, and environmental data such as weather, currencies, commodity prices and customer behavior with historic customer and industry data. The solution leverages our global supply chain expertise and offers end-to-end support for the establishment of a Demand Sensing Capability.
Key Features of the solution:
- Feasibility Study
- Requirements Analysis
- Proof of Concept
- Business Case
- Developing To-Be Processes
- Design, Build, Integrate, Test and Roll-Out of Demand Sensing Initiative
- Operate Demand Sensing Business Process as a Service
We offer our Demand Sensing and Multi-Enterprise Inventory Optimization Solution in partnership with Terra Technology. Terra Technology assists some of the world’s best-known organizations overcome supply chain challenges, improve costs to serve and free cash from excess inventory through accurate demand forecasting.
We offer the solution in three business models to meet your customized needs:
- Traditional on-premise connection of applications to planning and legacy ERP tools: It retains assets within the organization and ensures that ROI is realized
- Cloud-based, hosted solution: It leverages technologies and upgrades it based on business needs
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS): It manages demand planning capability. We provide BPaaS, integrating Demand Sensing into your supply chain function
Our Solution extends the following business benefits:
- Improved short-term demand forecast accuracy by 30% to 50%
- Inventory reduction by 3-5 days
- Reduction in safety stock by over 30%
- Significant freight savings
- Double digit percentage OPEX savings enabled by Cloud-based BPaaS option
- Lowered CAPEX
- Quicker adoption enabled by Cloud-based BPaaS option