IT Strategy and Governance
Technology innovation and volatile market dynamics have challenged CXOs to demonstrate the Business Value of IT Investments while optimizing the current IT spends.
Innokat Consulting Services has a range of offerings to improve business benefits from IT investments, enable better business-IT alignment and deliver change effectively covering Strategy, Governance, Planning & Management of IT (as portfolio of services) within the CIO / CTO / COO organizations.
HOW Innokat HELPS
Maximizing the Business Value of IT investments and Improving IT Governance is a top priority and is becoming a regular agenda item in board meetings in many organizations. A strong link between business strategy and IT portfolio, effective stakeholder engagement, transparent performance management and unambiguous accountability is the building block of a good governance system which in turn improves the predicted ROI and reduces the risk exposure.
Our end-to-end services integrated with our intellectual properties (e.g. solution frameworks and methodologies) are designed based on our experiences and leveraging industry best practices.
- Reduce wastage in IT investments by better Business – IT alignment
- Improve Business Satisfaction Index by through Business-IT Relationship Management and business aligned IT performance Indicators backed by benefit governance
- Reduce cycle time by institutionalizing the business-IT Demand/supply and Investment governance practices
- Reduce IT management cost of change portfolio by establishing a projects-portfolio management function and a ‘as a service’ model of managing IT change initiatives
- Consolidate the sourcing channels to enable effective implementation of sourcing strategy
Our advisory and consulting services could be aligned and grouped in the following functional areas (service portfolios) in a typical IT organization to address the emerging industry challenges in maximizing business value of IT Investments leveraging robust frameworks, well-defined organizational structure and processes encompassing good practices and cutting edge IT planning tools.
- IT Strategy :through validation of current state, identification of opportunities for improvement and a roadmap for transformation to future state;
- IT Governance Framework:for effective implementation of IT Strategy
- M&A Post Merger IT Integration:for planning and managing seamless integration of people, Process & Technology with respect to IT capabilities and assets
- IT Transformation & Simplification:for better efficiency and effectiveness
- Sourcing Strategy:Validation of existing sourcing strategy & capabilities, develop futuristic roadmap
- Business-IT Alignment:for maximizing Biz.-IT collaboration
- Demand & Investment (Portfolio) Planning, Prioritization & Balancing:for streamlined demand capture & filtration, portfolio planning and balancing demand vs. capacity to create right sized delivery capability to support the IT demand
- IT Operating Model Design:Design and development of the target operating model in achieving business-IT objectives for the future
- Sourcing Governance:to enable effective implementation of Sourcing Strategy
- Program Planning & Mobilization:for predictable program /project delivery by reducing risks and maximizing benefit realization
- PPM & PMO Solutions:Design and establishment of a Portfolio / Program / Project Management Office
- Sourcing (Partner/Supplier) Performance Management:Tracking achievement of sourcing goals and monitoring and managing supplier performance
- Projects-Portfolio Management:Set up Project-Portfolio Management (PPM) process framework , alignment with PPM tools for the change portfolio organization
- Benefit Management:Maximize probability of IT program benefits into realization through establishment of a robust Benefit Governance Framework for the organizational IT Change Initiatives
- IT Performance Management:for effective IT Strategy Implementation, enabling enterprise governance, and providing transparency to business