Governments today need to deploy an increasing amount of processes and technology to improve interaction with citizens, increase transparency in using public assets, maintain (and securitize) records and improve the delivery of services to citizens. Central, federal, state and local governments must also address the challenge of keeping costs down while ensuring integration with existing technology assets.
Innokat provides industry solutions and services, including Consultancy & Advisory Services to government departments and ministries at central/federal, state, local levels, state/central PSUs etc. and across the world.
HOW Innokat HELPS
Innokat’s Industry Services practice has expertise in providing advisory from the conceptualization of services to As-Is Analysis, Gap Analysis, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), preparation of Functional Requirement Specifications, preparation of RFPs, Bid Management, Contract Management and Program Management. We deliver:
- Design and program management of implementation of large transformational IT projects that enhance citizen services and build capacity
- Government process reengineering and integration of departments and agencies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of citizen services
- Shared services for common government functions and agencies on a captive/ outsourced model
Our Industry Services practice acquires its experience from providing advisory services to several e-Governance and ICT projects in India, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific (IMEA) region across multiple domains. We are among the top three providers of public sector consulting Services in the IMEA region.
Innokat Industry Services practice provides government bodies with:
- E-Governance Advisory Services
- Government Process Management
- Technology Selection and Strategy Development
- Automation of citizen services
- Monitoring and Evaluation of schemes
- Feasibility Studies and Proof of Concept
- Back-office Automation
Our services cover the entire lifespan of a citizen (starting from birth registration to death registrations). The delivery of these services is done through multiple modes be they paper based processes or workflow based, technology enabled systems.