A robust organizational change management (OCM) strategy can help organizations achieve ROI and sustainable benefits from their change and transformation programs.
By applying our expertise and executing a tailored change strategy, we help you secure commitment at both the leadership and grassroots’ levels, build organizational capability and drive user adoption – unlocking value and helping you succeed in your change initiatives.
HOW Innokat HELPS
We believe that in a technology dominated world, people are ultimately responsible for driving higher levels of performance in organizations. Our practical change management approach focusses on:
- Delivering business benefits from complex change programmes
- Shortening time-to-value through maximum user adoption
- Building internal change management capabilities for our clients
Innokat Consulting provides a series of offerings that address both strategic and tactical change management initiatives.
We typically begin with an organizational change readiness assessment to determine your ability to absorb and sustain change and denote areas of weakness for focus and development of risk mitigation strategies.
We then move to an organizational leadership alignment assessment to determine if the leadership teams are aligned on objectives and outcomes. These findings are used to further strengthen our change management strategy.
Throughout every transformation, we build an ongoing OCM work stream that focuses on assessing the impacts of changes on you and your people. We ensure that stakeholders receive timely communication of progress, results and key information around ‘what’s in it for me’.
Our team also works on setting up change agents networks, training, skills evaluations and other tactical implementation activities to increase user adoption post go-live.
Key focus areas for OCM team:
- Identify the barriers and enablers for helping colleagues adopt changes
- Facilitate the articulation of a compelling vision statement that will provide a common understanding of the end-state and establish the foundation for consistent communication throughout the program
- Conduct Change Impact Analysis to identify specific impacts of this program on stakeholder groups from various business units and regions
- Communicate effectively to ensure that colleagues have a clear understanding of the vision and benefits expected from this program – and their role in making this program successful
- Set up a network of client-side change agents to fully leverage their local knowledge/influence and drive change with end users
- Reshape behaviors to help users adopt ways of working required for realizing step change in new operating models