Human Resources and Business Change Management
Human Capital Transformation is about building a strategy to manage and deliver programs that focus on people, process and technology to maximize business results and ensure effective human capital management. The challenge confronting most organizations now is to move to a cost-effective model that leverages technology and equips the HR function with delivering programs and processes that support staffing, sales, marketing and a consistent high-level efficiency across the organization.
Having worked extensively with global organizations, Innokat has identified key areas of Human Capital Transformation that help the HR function become a strategic partner.
HOW Innokat HELPS
We provide Human Capital Transformation (HCT) Service to help you plan and execute an achievable roadmap for transforming your people practices, optimize your HR delivery model, deploy new cloud technologies, optimize HCM business processes and use HR data to make better decisions.
Our HCT Service also addresses industry challenges in the following areas:
- HR Function Transformation – HR roadmap development, HR operating model optimization, HR process improvement and HR technology program management
- Talent Development – Organization effectiveness, talent advancement, excellence in client experience and workforce planning
- Managing cultural diversity – Enables individuals and teams to work in synergy by providing knowledge and skills to manage cultural diversity
- Business change management – Implementing a robust change management strategy to mitigate significant risks associated with transformation programs and deliver better benefits and ROI
Innokat believes that the HR function should help the business achieve its strategic performance and growth objectives, and build competitive advantage. We offer business advisory services through proven execution models to help organizations build and deliver strategic, transformational, and business-focused solutions. These services include:
- HCM technology adoption and excellence– A practical, simple and systematic approach to HR technology strategy, roadmap and selection. We help you establish the business case for HCM service optimization, scrupulously evaluate supporting technology/software vendors, and manage the change better.
- HCM business process optimization– Our approach to HCM business process optimization consists of indexing the as-is processes, measuring the level of process maturity against industry practice, delivering a series of quick wins and designing the future state processes using our process template library and introducing these with the appropriate learning interventions.
- HCM target operating model definition– We draw on a wealth of experience of past exercises in different client industries and provide framework designs, lessons learnt, innovation and leading practice.
- Retain, retrain and engage human capital– We analyze and forecast the talent needed to execute business strategy, deliver superior experience through engaged and productive employees, and align the resource development plan with the strategic workforce plan to drive development strategy.