Telenor Pakistan reduces print volumes and costs with HP Access Control – a solution provided by Innokat. With 7,500 users spread over 20 locations, Pakistan’s leading mobile telecom provider Telenor found its print environment excessive. The Company required a controlled, cost effective and secure solution.
Innokat deployed a solution which comprises of replacement of 150+ machines with 100 HP Multifunction Printers with one Print Servers where the printouts are controlled Securejet Access Control Software.
The solution is providing Telenor Pakistan the following IT improvements:
- Printing fleet reduced from 150+ machines to 100 multifunction devices with corresponding reduction in maintenance and support
- Uncollected print jobs automatically deleted after 72 hours
- Reduction in helpdesk calls for printers
- The business benefits Telenor is availing from the solution are:
- Number of printed pages reduced by 30 percent
- Power and CO2 emissions reduced by fleet rationalization
- Print environment more cost-effective and controlled
- Increased document security